The SANVIN group was founded in 1999 by Dr Ramniwas Goel with a group of highly committed professionals. This beginning was born off a vision in Chemistry. The company has 3 business units. The group has a presence in key API & intermediate manufacturing such as cardiovascular, Pain Management, Anaesthetics, and Deaddition among others.
In 16 years, the group today has evolved into a knowledge driven company manufacturing active pharmaceutical ingredients. It is R&D focused and has a multi - product portfolio with manufacturing facilities and exports in several countries.
Our group exports across the globe with more than 80% of its revenue derived out of international operations. Our customers include premium multi-national companies. We have multiple facilities approved by leading regulatory agencies such as TGA-AUSTRALIA, COFEPRIS MEXICO, WHO-GENEVA, JAPANESE accreditation, and are also approved by many of our esteemed international customers.
Our mission is to become a valuable Pharma partner to the World Pharma fraternity by continuously researching, developing and manufacturing a wide range of pharmaceutical products that comply with the highest regulatory standards.
"To be a knowledge based niche generic API company"
The Sanvin group believes that compliance is the cornerstone of our business success.
Ensuring the health and wellbeing of our employees whilst preserving the sustainability of the environment in which we operate is a prerequisite for business success in a global market place.
The above is achieved via the following principles:
1. Developing, designing and operating our plants to appropriate HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) standards.
2. Using techniques, system and practices which ensure that the integrity of our products is protected throughout manufacturing packaging and transportation.
3. Continuous improvement via challenging objectives to achieve performance that ensures Right First Time to the satisfaction of ourselves and our customers.
4. Continuously upgrading skills to ensure all persons have competence matched to their duties and responsibilities.
5. Compliance with all relevant existing regulatory legislation consents and codes with a forward looking stance, anticipating future regulatory requirements.
6. Regular compliance auditing both internal and external of business activities to ensure our duty of care has been discharged.
7. Provision of information based on an open and frank dialogue with employee, stakeholders, customers and neighbours on our performance in achieving compliance objectives.